NSR Marine NTW-1000 Portable VHF GMDSS24/09/2020
NSR Marine NEB-2000C EPIRB24/09/2020
NSR NSI-1000 AIS Class A
The NSR NSI1000 is a shipborne Universal AIS (Automatic Identification System) Transponder.
The NSR NSI-1000 is a ship borne Universal AIS (Automatic Identification System) Transponder capable of exchanging navigation and ship data between own ship and other ships or coastal stations. The NSR NSI-1000 consists of a transponder unit and a compact display unit with LCD Display. The NSI-1000 display is designed to accommodate a simple and space saving installation with a user-friendly ergonomic design.
The transponder unit contains a VHF transmitter, two TDMA receivers on parallel VHF channels, a DSC channel 70 receiver, interface processor and internal GPS receiver. The GPS receiver provides UTC reference and also provides position, COG and SOG in the event that a connected external GPS receiver fails.
- Class-A Universal AIS compliant with IMO MSC 74 (69), ITU M.1371-5,IEC 61993-2, etc
- 7-inch color LCD, touch screen operation with adjustable contrast and brilliance
- Target ship’s CPA/TCPA, COG/SOG, name on the basic scrolled LCD display
- Interfaces for radar, ECDIS, PC
- Built-in GPS receiver for UTC synchronization and backup position fixing
- Built-in isolated DC/DC with wide range input
- Support all NEMA versions for GNSS/HTG input
- High stability and easy maintenance