NSR NSI-1000 AIS Class A24/09/2020
NSR NAS-1000 AIS-SART24/09/2020
NSR Marine NEB-2000 AIS EPIRB
The NSR’s new generation of AIS EPIRB NEB-2000 meets the latest IMO regulation – IMO MSC.471 (101), with Built in GNSS receiver and AIS transmitter. Designed to use for alert search and rescue service at sea.
The NEB-2000 meets the latest IMO regulation for AIS EPIRB – IMO MSC.471 (101).
- 406MHz transmission together with 121MHz.homing & AIS transmitter
- Easily coding/reading user data with infrared communication technology
- New night-vision infrared LEDs.
- Automatic release device activated underwater 4 meters
- Creative design for easy operation
- Special lanyard for hand-free carry
- Automatic power cut when test completed
- Multiple protection to avoid false alert
- Lower power consumption for longer working hours
- Location accuracy within 10m, thanks to built-in GNSS receiver used
- Self-protective device used to avoid possible false alarms
- Self-test function applicable
- COSPAS-SARSAT approved
- DNV-GL & CCS type approval