NSR NSI-1000 AIS Class A24/09/2020
NSR NAS-1000 AIS-SART24/09/2020
NSR Marine NEB-2000C EPIRB
The NSR NEB-2000C 406 GPS Emergency Position Indication Radio Beacon (GPS EPIRB), is the latest contribution to NSR’s already comprehensive product range of wheelmark approved equipment.
The NSR NEB-2000C GPS Epirb is designed to meet IMO SOLAS and IEC requirement and is standard equipped with the latest GPS technology. It is totally sealed, comes with 2 years warranty and is equipped with many other innovative features. With this NEB-2000C GPS EPIRB, NSR is able to meet all segments of sailing vessels, from commercial vessels, fishing vessel and recreational boaters.
- Designed to use for alert search and rescue service at sea. Confirming to IMO and IEC rules
- Location accuracy within 10m, thanks to built-in GNSS receiver used
- Automatic release device activated underwater 4 meters
- Self-protective device used to avoid possible false alarms
- Self-test function applicable
- 406MHz transmission together with homing 121MHz
- Cospas-Sarsat approved
- Automatic power cut when test completed
- Multiple protection to avoid false alert
- Lower power consumption for longer working hours
- CCS/DNV-GL/RS/VR type approval