Koden MDC-7900P IMO Radar21/04/2020
Stan Horizon Eclipse GX-130023/04/2020
Koden KGC-300 IMO GPS COMPASS
KODEN KGC-300 meets the IMO regulations for both a GPS Compass (THD) & a GPS Navigator. No need for two separate systems!
GNSS-powered Satellite Compass KGC-300 provides high accuracy heading for Radar, ECDIS, AIS, Autopilot, Chart Plotter and Sonar.
The Koden KGC-300 consists of a colour 4.3″ display unit where heading, position, speed and course data can be shown in large easily legible characters, an external antenna with 15 metre cable and a processor unit. The KGC-300 features a 16 channel parallel GPS engine providing heading accuracy to 1° with a heading resolution of 0.1°.
An important feature is the KGC-300’s internal electronic compass and rate sensors which seamlessly act as a backup heading output when GPS reception is interrupted, for example when sailing under a bridge.
- IMO certified GPS Compass (THD) and GPS Navigator
- Highly accurate heading, position, and speed data
- Get the information you need quickly and accurately for marine activities.
- Stable and fast tracking capability
- 4.3-inch Color LCD Display provides high visibility even under bright sunlight.
- 5 heading data output ports
- Built-in backup sensor
- SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS) enabled