Walker 2050Mk2 Wind Data System07/12/2021
Himunication HM390 Series VHF07/12/2021
Walker 2080Mk2 Wind Data System
Walker 2080Mk2 uses a Solid State Ultrasonic Wind Speed & Direction Sensor, the P292. This gives high accuracy in a robust compact package… with no moving parts to wear out!
The Solid State Ultrasonic Wind Speed & Direction Sensor P292 connects directly to a standard Walker Wind Speed & Direction indicator P1249, which gives digital displays of relative wind speed & direction. Wind direction is also displayed on a simulated analogue display by use of OLED technology. True wind systems are available by using this sensor with the Walker P1066 True Wind Interface Unit.
The sensor converts wind speed and direction into serial digital data. Data is displayed by the P249 Indicator in digital format and also in analogue for wind direction. The instrument interfaces in NMEA0183/RS422 to other ship systems.
- Mounting by base flange, with 3 elongated slots
- Sealed to IP65 (when correctly mounted)
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- plus 3kg for 40 meter cable and connector assembly
- Standard DIN 43700 case; 144 x 144 mm – depth 110mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Mounted by panel clips or drilled frame supplied
- Connection by three cable glands to rear connection box
- Cables: 4.5 to 7 mm diam.
- Controls: Illumination
Select Units, Knots, Meters/Sec and Kilometers/Hour
- Front panel splash proof when installed correctly