Walker 7070 Mk2 Speed Log01/12/2021
NSR Marine AM-100 Anemometer01/12/2021
Walker 4020 Mk2 Speed Log
Type Approved EM Speed Log System, available for all hull materials in fixed or retractable sensor versions.
I AM INTERESTED
Categories: All Products, Navigation, Speed Log Tag: Lilley & Gillie
Walker 4020 Mk2 is a new compact EM speed log for smaller vessels which require a “Wheelmark” MED type approved system in a minimal package reducing the size and number of sub-units required. This results in a smaller, lighter system which is simpler to install.
The 4020 Mk2 combines the electronics unit with the speed and distance indicator in one master unit which may be console or bracket mounted.
High reliability sensors – 5 year warranty – flush fitting, fixed and retractable types houses in hull fittings suitable for various hull materials such as aluminum alloy, steel, GRP and wood.
- Full sensor compatibility with Walker log systems
- High reliability sensors
- Multi-point speed calibration at speeds from -20 to 80 knots
- Removable keypad “calibrator”
- Built-in speed simulator
- NMEA 0183/RS422 and 200ppnm outputs to other ship systems
- Repeater indicators to DIN144 standard
- Simple to install, operate and service
- EM speed log technology drawn from over 25 years experience