Koden MDC-5000 Radar03/11/2020
Walker 4020 Mk2 Speed Log01/12/2021
Walker 7070 Mk2 Speed Log
Type Approved EM Speed Log System, available for all hull materials in fixed or retractable sensor versions.
Walker 7070 electromagnetic log meets IMO requirements and is designed for vessels above 500GRT, offering both forward and astern speed, with ranges from -0 to 80 knots full scale. It is suitable for vessels varying from patrol boats and ferries to liners and bulk carriers. Based on Walkers’ proven electromagnetic log technology, the 7070 log provides speed and distance information with accuracy and reliability regardless of sea conditions and water depth.
Walker 7070 log is designed to cope with the toughest shipboard environment. A rugged stainless steel main enclosure coupled with robust and clear DIN 144 bridge indicators combine to assure the trouble-free service proven in professional applications worldwide.
- Full sensor compatibility with Walker log systems
- Digital display to DIN 144 for log speed and distance travelled
- 4 point speed log calibration
- NMEA 0183 interface to ship systems
- Ease of installation, use and service
- EM speed log technology drawn from over 25 years experience