RUTTER VDR-100G2/G3 support19/12/2021
Intellian v100NX VSAT23/12/2021
Intellian v85NX VSAT
Intellian v85NX is the World’s First Future Proof Ku- to Ka-band Convertible Sub-1m VSAT.
Intellian’s v85NX is a Ku- to Ka-band convertible maritime VSAT antenna system with a 85cm diameter reflector. The compact 85cm antenna’s smaller footprint allows installation on smaller vessels yet still allows the system to operate on a 1-meter designed network.
- Quick Ku- to Ka-band Conversion
The v85NX can be easily converted from Ku- to Ka-band operation by changing the center-mounted RF assembly.
- Higher RF Performance
The system comes standard with 8W BUC and can be upgraded to operate with 16W or 25W BUC’s.
- Quick and Easy Deployment
Single cable design and no internal shipping brackets reduce installation time and cost.
- Embedded Dual Antenna Mediator
Intellian’s NX series fully supports dual antenna operations, without an additional mediator or RF splitters.
- Future Proof System
− Hardware designed to track NGSO satellites
− No additional Mediator needed to track NGSO satellites
− Ku- to Ka-band convertible
− 2.5GHz Wideband Ka-band Radome and Reflector ready
- Simplified Installation
− No need to open radome during antenna installation onboard
− Mounting from outside of radome
− Pre-hung lifting strap supplied as standard with all NX-series
− Radome removal not required during install with single cable external termination and dynamic motor braking
- Radome Dimension: 113×123 cm (44.5×48.4 inch)
- Reflector Diameter: 85 cm (33.5 inch)
- Antenna Weight: 95 kg/ 211.6 lbs
- TX Frequency: 13.75~14.5GHz Ku-band
- RX Frequency: 10.7~12.75GHz Ku-band
- TX Gain: 40.7dBi @ 14.25 GHz (excl.radome)
- RX Gain: 38.9dBi @ 11.7 GHz (excl.radome)
- G/T: >18.3 dB/K (min.)