Himunication HM390 Series VHF07/12/2021
NSR Marine NGR-3000 IMO GPS15/12/2021
Himunication HM390-BB Series VHF
New HM390-BB (Black Box) VHF Marine Band DSC Class-D radio, takes up little space and is completely flexible when installed onboard.
The HM390-BB is a black box Class D VHF radio with integrated GNSS receiver. Equipped with some great new features, including Fog-Anchor alarm, MOB, built-in Horn, optional integrated AIS Receiver and optional extra Handset connectivity, secures safe navigation.
It’s large LCD monitor shows clear all the data in all circumstances and is clearly visible to everyone, even under very poor conditions or viewing angle. Despite the compact size, this VHF is equipped with a large loudspeaker which greatly benefits the audio quality of the messages received. The ΗΜ390-BB is a simple and easy to operate VHF, as almost all functions are operated by using only the 4 buttons under the display.
- Flexible Black Box model
- Waterproof IPX8
- Large Backlit Display
- FOG-Anchor Alarm
- Integrated GNSS Receiver
- AIS MOB (EPIRB & SART AIS) Compatibility
- TCPA & CPA Alarms
- Dual & Tri Watch modes
- Optional Second Handset 7-Pins Plug
- Function Key Below LCD Screen for Easy of Use
- MUTE Inner Speaker
- 25/1 Watt Switchable Power
- Programmable ATIS
- Loud and Clear Audio, external and inner speaker
- 30W Two-Way Hailer when connected to an external hailer horn
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 complatible
- All International, USA and Canadian Marine Channels
- Programmable channels