NSR Marine NGR-3000 IMO GPS15/12/2021
Zenitel CIS Talk-Back System18/12/2021
Zenitel Batteryless Telephone System
The VSP BatterylessTelephone system is independent of the vessels power supply and fulfills the demands for emergency communication between vital positions on board. Vingtor-Stentofon products are developed by the Zenitel Group and include a range of high quality communications equipment and systems.
The VSP Batteryless Telephone system has a versatile range of stations, light robust and corrosion resistant for all environments on board.The different VSP stations can be delivered for panel, desktop or wall mounting.
The Zenitel VSP system can be delivered as:
▪ 12 -Way system consisting of up to 12 main stations with selector switch for selective calling between all connected
▪ 20 -Way (M) system consisting of up to 20 main stations with selector switch for selective calling between all connected stations
▪ Intrinsically safe VSP set for units in hazardous area (12 Way only)
- Provides emergency communication independent of vessels power supply
- Excellent speech quality
- Noise compensated microphones
- Built in or separate relay for operation of signal units
- Provides output for 24 VDC to external equipment
- Supports headset directly connected to stations or via plug box
- Supports a wide range of stations for the ship environment