McMURDO SmartFind G8-AIS Manual EPIRB12/10/2020
Koden KGP-922 IMO GPS13/10/2020
McMURDO Smartfind S5A AIS-SART
The SmartFind S5A AIS SART is a manual deployment survival craft AIS Search and Rescue Transmitter (AIS SART), intended for use on life rafts or survival craft. It meets IMO SOLAS requirements and is a replacement for legacy radar SARTs.
Compact and easy to both operate and deploy, the SmartFind S5A AIS SART is a transponder packed inside a quick release carry off bag, that allows a survival crafts location to be identifed by rescue authorities and nearby AIS equipped vessels.
The SmartFind S5A transmits survivor information, including structured alert messages, GPS position information and serialised identity number. Once activated the SmartFind S5A AIS SART transmits continually for a minimum of 96 hours and inbuilt high precision GNSS receiver provides accurate position information to assist in the detection of the survival crafts’ location.Whether wall mounted in the ships bridge or packed inside a survival craft, the highly visible and buoyant carry case aﬀords maximum protection.
- Internationally approved
- Ship or Survival craft options
- Waterproof to 10m
- Rugged, compact and lightweight
- Minimum 96 hour operational battery life
- 6 year battery life
- Visual indication of operation
- Built-in test facility
- Mounting options — Internal/External
- Transmits GPS coordinates
- Interoperability with AIS Users
- Telescopic Mounting Pole included
- Comes with protective carry oﬀ bag