Stan Horizon Eclipse GX-130023/04/2020
Koden MDC-5200 Radar22/09/2020
NSR Marine NVR-1000 VHF
The NSR NVR1000 class A DSC GMDSS VHF is a ship borne radiotelephone on VHF FM and designed for marine mobile services.
The NSR NVR-1000 class A DSC GMDSS VHF is a ship borne radiotelephone on VHF FM, designed for marine mobile services which provides function of VHF radiotelephone and digital selective calling. It is designed to meet the provision of 1988 GMDSS amendments to SOLAS 1974.
It contains a VHF radio transceiver, a digital selective calling system and a dedicated digital selective calling receiver to comply with the ITU Radio Regulations, the performance standards developed by IMO and ITU.
- Capable of voice communication and DSC (digital selective calling) facilities as well.
- Fully meets GMDSS carriage requirements for SOLAS ships
- Can be part of on board GMDSS package for vessels of A1+A2+A3
- Output for (S)VDR is optionally available on the NSR NVR1000.
- Quick access to CH16 key
- MED / Wheelmark type approved.
- Conforms to the regulations of ITU-R M.493-11, IEC 61097-7, IEC 61097-3, IEC 60945.